Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quick Facts about RA

  • I work at a small consulting firm that lends itself to my quirks, like my affinity for making lists and Excel spreadsheets.
  • I am a proud Fightin’ Blue Hen and I love that we live only 20 minutes from campus.
  • There is a 15-inch height difference between JG and me, and yes, he is the tall one.
  • I am always reading and I enjoy any new book recommendations.
  • I’m kind of a geek, especially when it comes to punctuation and the periodic table.
  • I am startled easily.
  • I love candy, with the exception of chocolate, and I know that’s strange when I’m not even allergic. If it’s there, I’ll eat it, but I could really go to town with a bag of something red, like Twizzlers or Swedish fish.
  • In my spare time, and when I'm not reading, I work on this blog, knit scarves because they’re all I know how to make, watch more TV than is probably necessary, and try to learn how to play the guitar.

  • I appreciate comments very much and I try my best to respond via email.
  • I can be contacted at definitelyra[at]gmail[dot]com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my almost in-laws live really near kennett square so I actually know where that is...it's nice to come across someone who doesn't make fun of delaware every once in awhile... :)