Thursday, June 22, 2006

Initial

This is my inaugural entry. I admit that I’m a little scared. I’m itching to write, but it’s kind of intimidating to take on The Internet as your primary audience. As opposed to, you know, your eyes only on your scribbled journal pages.

I’m curious to see where this whole thing will lead me. I have a weird ritual where, at the onset of a new experience (starting high school, college, a job), I ask myself questions that I look back on in the future. Usually, I find that the answers are way off from what I expected, or that I didn’t ask enough questions, but it’s interesting to see what was going through my mind. So, for nostalgia’s sake:

  • Did I update as regularly as I wanted to? Maybe 3 times a week?
  • Did anyone read this other than me and JG?
  • How do I feel about writing in general?
  • Have I met anyone new?
  • How often did I get writer’s block?
  • What’s my favorite part about blogging? Least favorite?
  • What have I learned?
  • Am I looking back at these questions and thinking, “I can’t believe I thought that was a good idea…”?

Here we go.

Deep breath.

No comments: